Portlet Containers (REF: 5020)
WYSIWYG Generic (REF: 5021)

What can I do on the Secure Document website?

As a Student, you can manage electronic and printed versions of your degree documents (certificates and transcripts). This means viewing your electronic copies of your documents, sharing online access to employers and other third parties, and reporting any errors.

As an employer, you can view qualification documents online from students that have given you access. Students have the control to revoke access at any time. You may also request access from particular students to view their documents if they have not already given you access or request a timed extension to prolong your access.


Is it secure to share my qualification documents with other people?

Yes. We have taken extreme measures to prevent fraud and make it as safe as possible to share your documents. By revoking access when required and deciding who gets access to your documents, you have control over exactly who views your documents, which documents they see, when they see them and for how long. Although these electronic documents have been published by University of Birmingham, they are no longer valid when printed or removed from this website.


How are the electronic documents created?

Upon printing your physical paper documents, an electronic version is uploaded to this secure website. Only specific personnel at the University can print or publish these documents and security measures are in place to stop anyone else accessing your documents. If you notice an error on your documents, please report it.


Who do I contact with any issues, complaints or compliments?

Please contact by using the below email address: